Monday, August 16, 2010

8-15 Deals


This week I decided to try something different. I normally go deal shopping later in the week, but I find I have issues find items. So this week I went on Sunday. I only had 1 issue finding an item and I think it was because my local store does not carry it. I went to Target, K-mart, Dollar General and Walgreens. I also have one deal from last week that I forgot to include. Here we go!!
Target:
(4) Glade Limited Addition- pd ($0.46) for all 4
(2) Axe Shower Gel-pd $4.48 for both
(2) Pampers Wipes- FREE
K-mart:
(6) Super Sticky Post-Its- FREE
Walgreens: (from last week)
(2) Pampers Wipes - FREE
(3) Huggies Wipes - pd $2.12 for both
Walgreens: (from this week)
(4) Right Guard Deodorant- FREE
(2) Pilot Gel Pen 2 pk- FREE
(2) Playtex Tampons- FREE
(4) Head and Shoulders Shampoo / Conditioner- $3.24
Dollar General:
(1) Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra- FREE
Totals:
Spent:$9.38
Saved:$108.13
I still have 12 coupons for FREE dog food and a Schick razors deal to try at a different Target. Mine would not let me do it.
Pretty GREAT week of saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment