Saturday, August 14, 2010

Disney Fund Update 8-14-10

Last time I updates we had $103 dollars in the Disney fund. I have done a HORRIBLE job of keeping up with this! I also have been rolling my weekly money instead of putting in the Disney fund like I have meant to. So therefor I am a FAILURE! LOL

I have been using our printer to print out online coupons, so my husband is making me spend Disney money to pay for the new ink. So I had to take out $20 for that.

I got a rebate check for $6 from the Armor All rebate I sent in for.

So this is what we have now:
$103 - $20 for the ink= $83
$83 + $6 for the Armor All rebate= $89

Now we have $89

I hope to do better at adding in left over deal money, since that was the whole point of starting the Disney fund in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment