Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8/1 Deals




This week was also a great week. I shopped at Walgreens, Target, CVS and Dollar General.
Spent: $18.56

Saved: $125.15 I also got $1 RR, $4 ECB and a $5 Target GC.
Here is a run down of what I got where and how much I spent and saved.
Target: Pampers wipes, (3) one load Tide, (2) 8-pack Juicy Juice, (6) travel Clean and Clear, (2) Nivea Shower Wash for women, (1) Nivea Shower Wash for men, (2) Degree deodorant travel,(1) Kids Aquafresh, (2) Herbal Essense shamp/cond., (3) Band Aid 8ct, (3) Hello Kitty Band Aid, (4) Johnson and Johnson travel kits, (3) 10ct Bic Pens, (2) Play-Doh Ice cream Shop, (2) Play Doh 4 pack
Spent: $10.65
Saved: $77.05
CVS: (2) Colgate Total, (3) Dawn Dish Soap, (2) Sobe Lifewater
Spent: $00
Saved: $15.18 and got $4 ECB
Dollar General: (2) Davids Sunflower Seeds, (1) Clairol Hair Color, (2) 10pk Bic Pencils, (1) Post-It Flags
Spent: $2.38
Saved: $6.50
Walgreens: (3) 48ct Benadryl, (2) Veet, (4) assorted candy, (1) bag of Fritos
Spent: $5.53
Saved: $32.52
I had wonderful cashiers at Target, CVS and Dollar General. I must say the cashiers at the Florissant Target are awesome! The cashiers at the Bridgton Target are so RUDE! I am thinking about not shopping at that one anymore. We will see!

3 comments:

  1. what coupons did you use for the travel Clean and Clear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann-I am so sorry I didn't know anyone had posted a comment. I will look it up and let you know in just a bit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a coupon for $1/1 in the 8/1 SS. hope that helps! you can also look at smartsource.com they had one there, not sure if it is still there.

    ReplyDelete